Friday, July 11, 2008

WhEn wiLL I bE preFect WitH a GiRl

We say sincerity is the superlative approach. And we always forget that actions really do speak louder than words. So many people haphazardly pitch those three paranormal words (I Love You) around. But when time comes to speak they back up those words by showing off differently. Nothing major or elaborate is necessary. Little things can be so much more meaningful than overblown displays.

Many a times I perceive I am not so comfortable with girls might be I am too good with them or they expect much more from me or may be the reason might be completely different.

I am not at all talking about the friendship with them but about the feelings for a single amongst them. I am always good as a friend with any girl; they would hardly find anyone better than me around but when any sort of relationship comes in picture I am bit panicky.

People say be yourself, be natural, Respect her then she will be comfortable with you. Look here I am confused what is a “be yourself situation” If I am a boy why will I present in front of her as a girl. Rather I would say I am proud to be “Be yourself natural boy”. Just joking with you folks.

Different people have different story to tell. I long back asked my friend how did he proposed to a girl he loved and he said, well RaKesh, she was (“look the word was”) very special for me. “I said my love you are like a flower so I got a huge bouquet of roses just to say how much I love you and how much you mean to me”.
Total filmy isn’t it. People seam to be so driven away by the masala filmy dialogs that they become so artistic that a girl becomes a flower for them and year after years these flowers multiply. And now the same friend has a different dialog. God please save him and the girls he proposed.

Another contradictory statement I heard “Before proposing the girl, try to understand her body language. If she is sitting crossed leg and her feet pointing towards you then she is simply interested in you”. Tell me Am I taking a sort of interview and even if I decided to study her body language I am afraid I would be badly bitten up. Body language for proposing, “A BIG NO”.

All of us are so used to some of the above stated scenarios that we expect it the same way and this where I face the problem. I hate these plastic sort of dialogs I do really feel if somebody is fond of you he/she will get carried by you. I will never utter a word!!!

"To describe love is very difficult, for the same reason that words cannot fully describe the flavor of an orange. You have to taste the fruit to know its flavor. So with love." ----Paramahansa Yogananda





1 comment:

Vishu said...

hummmmm.............. is it indicating "LOVE IS IN THE AIR"
thr is no need to be perfect wth gurl. just be yourself, be RAKESH tht's it....
and abt respect if u love sumbody from bottom of ur heart u will automatically respect tht person no need to pretend :)