Thursday, July 24, 2008

LiFe .....aS I sAy


No one has ever dared to delineate Life…..even the great philosophers pretend that they defined LIFE as difference between the dead and the alive..sounds inane …isn’t it…..does life only mean difference between living and dead…Does the scope of definition of LIFE so diminutive that it refers only for living organisms …sound bullshit for me?

Even dictionary also refers dead as inorganic and lifeless.

I feel LIFE is an expedition where everything in this beautiful world which undergoes transformation since its existence, to demean itself. …I know most of the people will giggle at my words…..saying RaKeSh you really need a break….but I know what I mean to say and I completely stick to my terms.

You start from scrap learn, earn your potential and finally lead to the path of salvation. It is not the way the life proceeds but the journey that makes me think of it. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.

Sometimes when I am alone I always ask myself am I doing what is supposed to be good in my life or I am leading it the way as it comes…and the answer is ….$?#*#?$.

My journey of life could have been disenchanted with vagueness; uncertainty and indecision which would have made me feel lonely and defeated. But I always remember the words by some great philosophers “There is something to be said for trusting in the universe, having blind faith that no matter how much pain you are in, or how out of control everything around you feels, it is all happening for a reason.” I always focus on the exquisiteness around me, live in the moment, I know that all this pain I am going through will allow me to grow as a human, develop a deeper understanding of who I am and where I am heading towards.

I came across a few people on my journey through life who I refer to as a Great people. My own personal definition of a great people is someone with implausible heart and courage; completely noble and munificent; someone with immense willpower and audacity; eternal capacity to love and appreciate; someone who lives and loves like there's no tomorrow. Such great people pave the ideal paths for other to follow. I am blessed that I got to learn from them.
But for me I have focused throughout my life on three basic things – rewarding career, loving family, active social lives. And I will live up to my own expectations. It is said that Love is the greatest gift of all to the mankind. Be kind to yourself in the quest for happiness and peace of mind, to live a wonderful life. ..

There is a good saying in Chinese which says “the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. You are already well on your way. You have already travelled from your mother's womb, through babyhood, negotiated the tricky path of infancy and childhood, and now stand on the threshold of adolescence and adulthood.”…very well said isn’t it. We take one step and one day at a time to travel through the journey called LiFe.

Let us urge to the god to “Guide us along the path of life. Help us to learn from the things we have already seen and done. Shield us from despair, protect us from danger, and bring us safely towards you at the end of our journey.”

No comments: