Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Me with Myself

Plenty of subjects are into my mind but habitually when I start writing I always jumble up with the start this is an unusual thing I always face. But yes I need to start.....

I have been reading plenty of blogs till date I wished I had one but never started as I always had my dairy of words scribbled, may be I was confused to let others know what’s on my mind or may me I am to lethargic to type in my blog.

God alone knows what may be the reason?

Before starting with anything I think it’s time for a short and sweet introduction. Don’t you worry I am not going to Skewer you by rambling, recapping my life story, delving into history or personal matters.


I'd say that I am a diverse combination of many ostensibly contradictory things. This can be exemplified in both my allegedly everlasting determination on many topics and arguments, as well as my careful cautiousness on other topics and arguments. This is largely due to how judicious I am of the topic: more knowledge, more persistent; less knowledge, obviously more cautious. I also have times of fanatical compulsions regarding certain things.


I am logically a smart person on most things, and also am exceedingly ingenious. I do feel that I am funny, though surely not everyone is funny all the time. My humor would probably best be labeled very wry and sarcastic, though it is quite fun to just plain laugh at the silliness of things lots of times.

Let me see for myself, from today onwards how much regularly I manage to blog……time will decide the worth of creating this blog.....

No comments: